The health and safety
of all employees /sub trades is very important in the conduct of
our business. We must try and prevent accidents from happening in
the workplace. Therefore we have set up a safety policy to provide
a safe work environment.
With proper procedures, equipment, and training programs we can
prevent accidents in the workplace. We expect all employees / subtrades
to work in a manner which safeguards themselves and their co-workers.
- No employees / subtrades will be assigned to
work in unsafe conditions, or with unsafe tools or equipment.
- If such a
condition exists, it is to be reported to the supervisor, who
will take correct action.
/ subtrades are to pay strict attention to thier work. Joking
and horseplay will not be permitted.
- All warning
signs are to be posted and obeyed by all.
- Caution should be taken by operators of power
- Employees should refrain from running.
- Safety boots and hard hats must be worn at all
times. If necessary for type of work safety glasses, gloves, etc.
- No loose
clothing or jewelry while working on or near machinery.
- All accidents are to be reported immediately
to the supervisor.
- No smoking allowed near flammable chemicals or
in any non smoking area.
- When using any tools that create a source of
ignition a proper fire extinguisher must be present.
- All equipment are to have valid fire extinguishers.
- All tanks scheduled for removal must be properly
pumped and purged before removal.
- Any excavation
around or near underground services, must be exposed by hand and
accompanied by proper stake outs.
- All general contractors and owner safety policies
must be followed.
Every employee that works for the Cameron Welch Management team
are trained and have received the following certifications: